ServiceIf its broken, chances are we can fix it. Whether you bought it here or not, our factory trained technicians can help you keep your equipment running or get it running again. Push it in, pull it in or have our Ready-To-Mow-At-Home Service come to you.
To Schedule an Appointment for unit Pickup and/or Service or for Ready to Mow at home service please call 920-474-4890 or email email@example.com for the Oconomowoc location. For the Waukesha location please call 262-679-0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to maintenance and engine repair, count on us for:
- Blade and chain saw sharpening
- Trailer hitch installation
- Snow Plow Installation and Service
Winter Storage ProgramNo room in the garage or shed for that tractor or mower? Want your equipment ready to go when the grass starts to grow? Then consider taking advantage of our winter storage program. For a low, fixed fee we will:
- Pickup your mower or tractor in fall.
- Store it inside over the winter.
- Return it to you in spring ready to mow.
TrainingWe Are Factory Trained Technicians For:
- John Deere
- Briggs & Stratton
- Boss Snowplows
- Western Snowplows
- $82 for Non-Compact Tractors
- $125 for Compact or Larger Units
- $8.00 per blade
- $8.10 per blade
- Cabon chains are extra
- $14.00 plus parts